Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sky Sports: Tudo Bem Mania and Zizou?!?


It's incredible, Sky Sports responded to an email and did a small segment on Tudo Bem Soccer Club during the nightly broadcast! It aired very late last night. There is a recording of the broadcast below. This is truley a defining moment for the club as it demonstrates Tudo Bem growing popularity; some call it Tudo Bem Mania. This small achievement will help Tudo Bem's marketability by increasing its status as a club with fans from around the world. In addition, there is a sound clip from Zidane responding to the speculation of him coming out of retirement to sign for Tudo Bem SC. The translation is below. You'll need to pause the music on the iPOD to hear the recordings. The first is from Sky Sports, the second from Zizou. Stop it when they're done and then play the iPOD again.

"I can not say where I will go, I must think. It is true that I have talked to, Sir Fergouwski. I am impressed by the team, Tudo Bem. I am retired, but the team is very good and they play with style. I would like to win the Intramural T-Shirt. It has alluded me. It is something I have dreamed about since I was a boy."

-Zinédine Yazid Zidane "Zizou"




No comments: